Our client is looking for a Country Manager who will manage Korea office. They are producing Consumer Electronics & Industrial Goods for the home and industrial factory site, etc. This job is very challengable for the ambitious candidate for the career advancement. The total compensation package including performance bonus will be about US$ 200,000 depending on the experience and qualification.
Car allowances and other will be provided additionally.
The brief information about the position is as follows:
The Country Manager is responsible for P & L of Korea operation and meeting the revenue and profit target of company business.
[Role & Responsibility]
1. Manage country activities including sales, after sales service, marketing, customer support etc.
2. Manage all aspects of the business operation in South Korea by working closely with the headquarters team
3. Leverage headquarters support teams and other resources to meet country objectives
4. Locate potential business deals by contacting potential customers and discovering, exploring opportunities
5. Analyze current market and sales trends, and evaluate major competitor’s strengths, weaknesses, market share trends and products
6. Build a sustainable sales structure for consistent growth in the country
7. Recruit & Train and develop the key people for company growth.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
2. Broad management experience of sales operations of industrial/commercial goods sold,
After Service and Distributor Relationship Development
3. Team management skill & good leadership
4. Ability to work sales systems such as CRM & Big Data
5. Good interpersonal & communication skills
6. Fluent English and Korean
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV directly to