글로벌 유통 대기업 Country Product Requirements & Compliance Specialist
Job Title: Country Product Requirements & Compliance Specialist (Sales Department)
Purpose of Function:
To ensure the company product range is sellable and complies with the product requirements specific to the local market. The Product Requirements & Compliance Specialist also secures the handling of product-related safety and environmental issues in an efficient and common way to support company retailers in achieving growth and sustainable long-term profitability.
Purpose of Job:
• Lead the work of ensuring that the company product range sold complies with national product laws and standards in terms of health, safety, environmental issues, quality and product information.
• Secure that the process for the correct reporting and handling of deviations works smoothly, both internally and externally, and that national product legislations and standards are communicated in a timely manner.
• Work proactively by being involved in external networks in order to follow and influence the development of product laws and standards that could affect different company organisations.
• Limit the number of sale stops and fines due to non-compliance of national product legislations and standards.
• Being the expert within the Retail country on Product Safety & Compliance issues
• Coordinate all Product Safety & Compliance issues within the retail country and when needed support other company units in the country.
• Identify, interpret and document relevant national product standards and regulations.
• Translate standards and regulations applicable for the sales market.
• Report to company of Sweden new or changed National standards and support in how to fulfill legal demands.
• Review and analyze test results and keep close communication with test labs.
• Secure that the IKEA routines established to handle “product safety issues” (e.g. Safety Alarm) are implemented and working in the retail country.
• Develop a good working relationships with national consumer authorities and be identified as the IKEA contact person in all matters relating to product safety and compliance on the local market.
• Develop and maintain a network of internal and external compliance experts on the sales markets.
• Identify and develop contacts consumer organizations on the local market and promote the perception of company as the “good company”.
• Develop and maintain knowledge about company product requirements.
Job Specific Knowledge:
• Knowledge of national product laws and requirements in the local market.
• Experience in creating proper product compliance documentation.
• Fluent in English both spoken and written.
• Appropriate university education or long experience in the field.
• Excellent in communication to both experts and non-experts in the field.
• Ability to network and build trustful relationships with local government authorities as well as with people of cultures different than your own.
• Openness to new ideas and the ability to think creatively to solve issues that have never been solved before.
• High attention to detail and organizational skills.
|제출서류||국문, 영무 이력서(구체적인 경력기술 포함)|